WelCome Note!

HeLLo!! ^_~ Welcome books loverz.

We are offering you a variety of books at reasonable prices.

I will appreciate any suggestion as to improves our services.

enjoy shopping!!

Wit Luv-fizah ^_~

Sophie Kinsella- Can you keep a secret? ( SOLD )

Status : SOLD to Naemah
Condition : Used book [read-once-only]
Note->the pages are quite yellow bcoz of its age
the paper cover is slightly creased
Price : RM 24.00

Code : B35
Synopsis:
Emma is like every girl in the world. She has a few secrets.
Secrets from her mother:
1. I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom to Danny Nussbaum while Mum a
Publish Post
nd Dad were downstairs watching Ben Hur.
.....From her boyfriend:
2. I'm a size 12. Not a size 8, like Connor thinks.
3. I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken.
As in Barbie and Ken.
.....From her colleaugues:
4. When Artemis really annoys me, I feed her plant orange juice.
(Which is pretty much every day).
5. It was me who jammed the copier that time. In fact, all the times.
.....Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world:
6. My G string is hurting me.
7. I faked my Maths GCSE grade on my CV.
8. I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is ......

...... until she spills them all to a stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger .........

No comments:

Post a Comment